A leadscrew or lead screw is a fully threaded screw used as a linkage in a machine, to translate turning motion into linear motion. Here are the some of the Lead Screw that are in stock and ready to ship on Fastdep.in: M10 MS Threaded Rod, M12 MS Threaded Rod, M5 SS Threaded Rod, M6 MS Threaded Rod, M8 MS Threaded Rod, . At Fastdep.in we bring you the highest quality products at best price.
Threaded Rod are fully threaded along its length. The zinc plating resists corrosion and has a reflective appearance. Metric Threaded rod is a low cost alternative to trapezoidal lead screw and ball screw.
|M5||1000mm||SS 304||0.8 mm|
|M6||1000mm||Mild Steel||1 mm|
|M8||1000mm||Mild Steel||1.25 mm|
|M10||1000mm||Mild Steel||1.5 mm|
|M12||1000mm||Mild Steel||1.75 mm|
|Thead Standard : Metric|
|Thread Type : Coarse|
|Surface Finish: Zinc Plating|
- M5 Threaded Rods are made of SS 304 Material, also they don’t need any surface finish.
- Threaded Rods of M5 and M6 are having very small dia (less than 6 mm) hence they will be slightly curved.
- Since due to small dia they can be easily bend during transport. So we limit the length to max 1000mm
- As long as the threads are not damaged, they can be used. minor bends can be straightened.
- If you want more perfect straight threaded rods, then you should go for precision ball screws / lead screws.
This product has Zinc Plated surface finish, which is a coating applied for mild corrosion resistance. Zinc Plated fasteners can rust in the right environments, so it should be stored properly to avoid rusting.
High tensile steels are very strong, but they are prone to rust formation, It can be avoided by keeping the component waxed or oiled and stored in proper boxes.