Here are the some of the Allen Key that are in stock and ready to ship on Fastdep.in: Allen Key 1.5mm, Allen Key 10mm, Allen Key 2.5mm, Allen Key 2mm, Allen Key 3mm, Allen Key 4mm, Allen Key 5mm, Allen Key 6mm, Allen Key 8mm, Combo Pack Allen Key (All sizes), . At Fastdep.in we bring you the highest quality products at best price.
Allen Key also called as Hex Key or Allen wrench, is a L shaped tool used to drive bolts and screws with hexagonal sockets in their heads. Allen key has long arm and short arm design offers extra reach on one end and extra leverage on the other.
Made of hexagonal rod of hard steel, this tool is essential if you are working with Allen head socket bolts and precision automation projects. Precisely-sized ends are chambered to slide easily into fastener, reducing wear on the wrench and damage to fastener head.
- The tool can be reconditioned using an electric grinder by removing the worn-out part, and then it works like new tool.
- It is much more difficult to turn a damaged (rounded or otherwise) internal fastener, so use the correct hex key with the fastener.
|Material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface Finish||Black Oxide Finish|
|Size = S (mm)||L (mm)||H (mm)|
- Above dimensions are derived from the max value of specification.
- Products are made to match above value, this may change between batch and manufacture.
- To get the actual value of the product, please email us to get the exact dimensions of the product.
This product has Black oxide (aka blackening) surface finish, which is a coating applied for mild corrosion resistance and to minimize light reflection. Black oxide treated fasteners can rust in the right environments, so it should be stored properly to avoid rusting.
High tensile steels are very strong, but they are prone to rust formation, It can be avoided by keeping the component waxed or oiled and stored in proper boxes.